Work as a Total Rewards Manager at our excellent client on a contract to hire basis. Be a part of a number of projects and provide focus for the Total Rewards team!
To direct work of the Total Rewards team in implementing global and U.S. programs and projects. Will work closely with the VP HR and Managers.
Major Areas of Accountability:
1. Manages the U.S. and global compensation and benefits cycles. Manage the annual Merit Planning, equity planning cycle.
2. Implements benefit and comp plans and ensure proper audit and compliance
3. Project manages CEO pay ratio project
4. Project manages upcoming acquisition and merger projects
5. Project manages systems enhancements
6. Oversees Sales comp projects
7. Oversees the design and administration of global compensation programs including base pay, non-sales and sales short-term incentives, long-term incentives, merit and equity compensation planning, and market analysis.
8. Oversees recommendations on new compensation and benefits programs in different areas of the world where the company operates. Includes, but not limited to: market-pricing of global positions, recommending ancillary health and welfare benefits packages, and retirement programs in various countries.
9. Work closely with Managers and VP and employees, serving as consultant, interpreting existing programs.
• Eight years professional compensation and benefits experience preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business administration, human resources management or industrial relations.
• Seven years supervisory or management experience
• Working knowledge and experience in Benefit design, Compensation planning, proposal analysis, negotiation and administration of insured benefit plans, working with outside consultants, administrators, and trustees on benefit matters, working with attorneys and governmental agencies for legal compliance and modification of profit sharing plan document, d) mass written and oral communication of benefit programs to employees.
• Detailed knowledge of compensation and benefit best practices
• Familiarity with FLSA, EEO, ADA, FMLA, HIPAA, ERISA, OSHA and other regulations regarding employment and employee welfare.
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
This is a contract to hire opportunity with full benefits as an HRtechies W-2 employee the duration of the contract.