We are working with a fast-growing client in a search for a newly created Talent Management role. The successful candidate for this role will have a strong belief that finding, retaining and engaging great people requires an innovative approach.
The candidate selected for this role will develop People and Culture strategies Nationwide. They will leverage leading talent solutions to enable the automation and optimization of talent processes.
- Talent Strategy & Business Alignment – Develop and execute a talent planning process and design solutions related to employee engagement, talent acquisition, technology/infrastructure, change management, engagement and retention
- Metrics & Analytics – Assess, report, and deliver critical data related to Talent Management processes to key leaders and stakeholders across the business
- Workforce Planning – Partner with business leaders to develop and execute an agile workforce plan that anticipates and accounts for business needs, identifies skill gaps, assesses talent capability, and addresses critical needs
- Infrastructure & Technology – Assess, evaluate and recommend tools, applications and technologies that will help to standardize and automate processes and create organizational efficiency
- Talent Acquisition – Execute a talent acquisition strategy by developing the employer brand, leveraging the brand across digital technologies, thereby enabling the company to attract, assess, hire and retain the right people to grow the business
- Capability & Competency Management – Transform and lead employee development processes by creating and executing organizational skill, competency, behavior and experience related learning programs
- Career & Performance Management – Develop and execute a formal and transparent process that enables employees to build and develop their careers
- Learning and Capability Development – Design programs that enhance team and individual competency and capability, while promoting growth, contribution, leadership, innovation, and agility
- 10+ years of experience leading a National Talent Management team in a fast-paced company with multiple locations.
- Broad based, hands-on HR experience in the areas of organizational planning, employee relations, training and development, recruiting, performance management, and compensation for global organizations
- Experience developing employer brand and leveraging digital technologies to reach top talent
- Ability to provide vision and leadership yet willingness to get into the details when necessary
- A leadership style rooted in ownership, passion, teamwork, innovation, and collaboration
- Experience driving organizational change / transformation initiatives
- A high tolerance for change, challenge and ambiguity
- Advanced HR certifications PHR, SPHR, or similar preferred
- MBA from a top tier college or university preferred; BA or BS degree required