Several of our global, publicly traded clients located in the Miami and Broward markets are looking to hire experienced professionals to join their Accounting team on a full time basis! This is a great way to get your foot in the door and work for some of the most reputable companies in the South Florida market. If you have a 4 year degree in Accounting with 3+ years experience working for large private and/or publicly traded companies. Must be willing to start immediately!
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Prepare, review and approve journal entries.
- Review expenditures to ensure proper account coding and classification.
- Review monthly P&L variances to budget and provide explanations to significant variances.
- Prepare consolidated reporting and analysis for senior management.
- Perform balance sheet account reconciliations and analysis.
- Oversee timely processing of inter-company transactions to business units.
- Assist with training and mentoring junior staff.
- Serve as a liaison between Finance and other departments as well as the business units and internal/external auditors.
- Perform other ad-hoc financial and accounting projects as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• B.S. in Accounting and/or Finance
• Minimum 3+ years of GL accounting experience
• Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
• Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
• Solid understanding of GAAP.
• Proficient computer skills, especially Excel.