Our company is growing and we are looking for motivated, self-driven, top notch Recruiters to join our firm, one of the fastest local South Florida firms in the region! Prior experience is NOT required! We will train on the job!
If you consider yourself a sales-minded individual with strong work ethics, and would like an opportunity for financial rewards based on performance and NOT seniority, then we invite you to explore opportunities with Octagon. We have the track record, leadership, drive, and client base to grow into South Florida's leading talent provider. All you need to bring is strong work ethics, an entrepreneurial attitude, and a burning desire to be successful!! We provide all the support and resources that you need to be successful and generate higher commissions !
Octagon Professional Recruiting is a growing, entrepreneurial, and strategic professional staffing and recruitment firm. We can offer you the change and opportunity you're looking for. No politics, no pointless meetings. Just an opportunity to network and build quality relationships, ultimately connecting the best candidates and clients in the South Florida market.
- Identify, engage, and recruit qualified candidates by performing sourcing activities to include, but not limited to: market and Internet research identifying alternate candidate sources, cold calling, referral recruiting, attending seminars and local networking events
- Determine and implement appropriate recruiting techniques for market, industry, and skill set
- Qualify candidates by conducting telephone and in-person interviews
- Prepare and coach candidates for interivews with clients
- Taking a consultative approach with client, maintaining two-way feedback throughout search
- Conduct follow-up activities with candidates to ensure job satisfaction
- Participate in periodic training to enhance recruiting/business development skills and update on market trends
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor's degree in a related field
· Minimum 2 + years professional experience
· Previous recruitment or sales experience a + but not required
· Ability to be successful and add value in a TEAM environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Able to handle challenging human relations issues with professionalism and respect
· Strong time management and organizational skills
* Local candidates only please - no relocation provided. *