Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for an Order Management Specialist on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will collaborate with other departments to meet customer delivery schedule dates for manufactured products by ensuring necessary components are available for assembly when needed. Generally responsible for medium level materiality product groupings and/or complex products, such as a small series tractor or an attachment program at a large factory, under minimal supervision.
· Administer the Available to Promise (ATP) or other distribution system to ensure order alignment with factory schedules and option availability.
· Resolve questions/problems related to Complete Goods order acceptance and or maintenance.
· Provide option level forecasting and requirements planning, which relates to the needs for customizing products.
· Maintain Product Configuration Identifier files, which are the codes for every combination of equipment that are entered into the system to identify the equipment.
· Create and/or generates periodic reports for factory management on issues such as order processing, product availability, seasonality and trends, and inventory analysis.
· Provide recommendations to factory leadership regarding top level production plans or option forecasting levels (mix), if requested.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Working knowledge of the appropriate operating and information systems.
· Understanding of bills of material.
· Good understanding of the principles and can independently use the knowledge.
· Understanding of manufacturing databases and inputs.
· Very good working Knowledge of SAP.
· Must be able to work independently to resolve issues and improve existing processes.
· PAG landscape experience.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!