Maintenance Supervisor 3rd Shift
Job Summary: Acts as the liaison between the Maintenance Manager and the maintenance crew. Provides guidance and evaluation of maintenance crew, as well as providing training and coordination of events. Key member of maintaining high plant standards.
- A two year technical degree is a plus. Must have proven mechanical/electrical experience for a minimum of 3 years.
- Minimum of three years of experience in a manufacturing supervisory position.
Are You A Good Fit?
Essential Skills for Success:
- Innovator and leader in change.
- Promote and utilize other’s talents.
- Actions are plan-based and result from strategy as opposed to reactionary.
- Goals achieved by teamwork instead of own personal efforts.
- Leadership style yields influence and trust. You’re not just “the boss”.
- Achieves results.
Consider This Before Applying:
- Does this job describe work you would enjoy doing?
- Do you meet most of the minimum requirements?
- Have you considered everything if you would need to relocate?