- This organization is a strong community partner and invests in the quality of life of their employees, community, and charitable organizations.
- In this team environment, employees thrive in a culture that values people, serves people and emphasizes quality.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER IMPACT:
- Directly impact the culture and accomplish a variety of Human Resources, labor relations and team member relations functions.
- Hiring hourly and salaried labor negotiations, arbitration and grievance coordination, researching and resolving other issues with the union, policy development and adherence, and development and administration of incentive plans.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER DETAILS:
- Directs activities related to the hiring process (both hourly and salaried positions) including recruiting (use of newspapers, radio stations, minority organizations and state agency), screening (interviewing, background checks, • • Job Candidate Profile, use of functional team member tests), selection, I-9 verification and new hire orientation.
- Participates in contract negotiations.
- Provides advice and counsel to managers/supervisors on disciplinary and labor contract matters.
- Responsible for compliance with EEO policy.
- Compliance with Affirmative Action Plan, including tracking applicants, new hires, promotions, and terminations, use of minority recruiting sources, executing action oriented programs, etc. Coordinates EEO training as appropriate.
- Attendance tracking and reporting.
- Performance evaluations, benefits enrollment, vacation approval, etc.
- Developing and implementing Human Resources training for Company Plant managers and supervisors.
- Reporting for Corporate, EEOC, and the Department of Labor.
- Special projects as needed.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER BACKGROUND:
- 5-10 years’ experience in Human Resources, Benefit Administration or Team Member Relations.
- Expereince with Private Equity, Turnaround, Change Management
- Bachelors in Human Resources or Business Management preferred.
- Experience in a Union environment and contract negotiations experience manufacturing environment helpful, but not required.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER NEXT STEPS:
- Advance Your Career - Apply Today.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER Longview, Texas