- This organization is a strong community partner and invests in the quality of life of their employees, community, and charitable organizations.
- In this team environment, employees thrive in a culture that values people, serves people and emphasizes quality.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER IMPACT:
- Directly impact the culture and accomplish a variety of Human Resources, benefits, payroll, recruiting, hiring and safety functions.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER DETAILS:
- Directs activities related to the hiring process (both hourly and salaried positions) including recruiting (use of newspapers, radio stations, minority organizations and state agency), screening (interviewing, background checks), selection, I-9 verification and new hire orientation.
- Provides advice and counsel to managers/supervisors on employee matters.
- Responsible for compliance with EEO policy.
- Compliance with Affirmative Action Plan, including tracking applicants, new hires, promotions, and terminations, use of minority recruiting sources, executing action oriented programs, etc. Coordinates EEO training as appropriate.
- Attendance tracking and reporting.
- Performance evaluations, benefits enrollment, vacation approval, etc.
- Developing and implementing Human Resources training for Company Plant managers and supervisors.
- Special projects as needed.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER BACKGROUND:
- 5-10 years’ experience in Human Resources.
- Bachelors in Human Resources or Business Management preferred.
- Expereince with ADP and a manufacturing environment.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER NEXT STEPS:
- Advance Your Career - Apply Today.