Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Job Opportunity at
HRtechies, a practice of Hive Tech HR, Inc.
Posted on Oct 22
This position will be responsible for accuracy of data, configuration of and updates for the HRMS/HRIS (UltiPro) and ensure the data is structured, entered, maintained and used accurately by all end-users. Becoming an expert of the system and reporting capabilities will be critical to drive key business and employee outcomes. The Analyst will bring additional employee data and payroll insights. This role will ensure HR data practices and activities support our client's mission, growth initiatives, mobility strategies and fortifies and builds upon the culture. Additionally, this position will be in close partnership with the HRMS vendor as it relates to upgrades, best practices and optimization.
: Maintain system including core HR data, payroll interfaces, and time and attendance functions. Implement and maintain applicant tracking, performance management, communication portal, and learning management modules. Recommend process/customer service improvements and policy changes that must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation. Serve as a key liaison with third parties and other stakeholders (e.g. payroll). Use project management skills in managing projects for a given HR initiative.Solicits feedback and identifies overall needs of HRIS end users. Prepares and distributes timely and appropriate HRIS communications. Serves as lead resource for input and maintenance of the HRIS.
: Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries using appropriate reporting tools. Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
: Develop system user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Train clients on new processes/functionality. Train new system users, including HR team members and managers/supervisors (Manager Self Service requirements).
: Maintain awareness of current trends in HRMS with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies. Examine trends in information systems training, materials and techniques. Through classes, reading, webinars, continuously increase both HR knowledge and HRIS application/tools knowledge.
: Assist in the review, testing and implementation of HRMS upgrades or patches. Collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix. Maintain HRMS data tables. Document process and results.
: Provide support for HRMS, including researching and resolving HRMS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
· Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
· Product/Job Knowledge - Demonstrates a high level of knowledge of job, products, services and procedures. Has a high level of job knowledge and understanding of systems, procedures, etc.
· Safety Orientation - Follows safety policies and procedures, identifies and corrects safety hazards, encourages others to work safety
· Self-Development - Seeks knowledge about all aspects of his/her business, is aware of his/her own strengths and weaknesses; seeks developmental feedback
· Self-Motivated - Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of one’s ability using his or her own drive or initiative
· Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
· Acts with Integrity - Demonstrates responsibility and honest behavior in all roles, tasks and responsibilities
· Communicates Effectively - Creates open channels of communication, adapts message to fit the audience, expresses ideas clearly and concisely, keeps others well informed; listens carefully to input and feedback
· Customer Driven - Provides outstanding customer service (to both internal and external customers); follows through on responsibilities to customers; leaves all customers satisfied
· Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
· Drives Quality - Work is correct and error free within company policies and guidelines, checks quality of the work before passing it along, passionate in ensuring that customer receives a quality and correct product/service
· Drives Results - Demonstrates the ability to get results despite large workload, competing demands and a fast-paced environment; performed all tasks in job description in a highly effective manner, creative and innovative and drives process improvements
Associates Degree with equivalent experience or Bachelors degree in Human resources, Information technology, Business Management
4+ years of work experience in HR Shared Services model/HR Operations or related HR functional experience. Also 2+ years in one or more of the following areas a plus: benefits administration, payroll, or recruiting.
: Prior experience with ULTIPRO is preferred not required; familiarity with any other HR System is a plus (SAP, Success Factors, PeopleSoft, ADP, Paylocity, etc.); Advanced proficiency with MS OFFICE software, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
•Extensive internal customer service/support experience
•Project management, planning, scheduling, and resource management experience a plus
•Exceptional problem solving skills, resourcefulness, and ability to make decisions in a dynamic environment
•Proven skill at handling stressful issues and interfacing with a variety of people and situations in a courteous, professional manner
•Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and Learning Management Systems is a plus
•Ability to multi-task/work effectively in teams
•Able to communicate effectively with all levels of management
•Very strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
•Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize multiple tasks
Terms of Usage
HumanResourcesCentral.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2019, All Rights Reserved)