Executive Assistant to for A Super Fun Company!!
Wouldn't you like to work for a company that is so much fun to work for, you can't wait for Monday to arrive? Our client is an award winning, best places to work, super cool company that is growing like crazy.
This position works in the C suite but don't worry about having to get all dressed up for work. Not here! You can come to work in your jeans and have lunch in their on site cafeteria or go off site to any number of great places to eat.
Did we mention the benefits are extraordinary? Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Generous time off, Adoption assistance, College savings plans and even pet insurance for your furry best friend!
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Book complex domestic and international travel. Must have experience confirming passport and visa details.
- Manage and stay out in front of multiple busy calendars and balance
- Organize and plan for meetings down to the smallest detail.
- Assist with executive email inboxes
- Schedule and organize team activities including meetings and events.
- Manage outside vendors.
- Prepare presentation decks utilizing Powerpoint.
- Act as a liaison with other departments
If you posses these skills and are ready to make a move to high energy, creative and fun environment, contact Karen Plomgren email@example.com
- 5 plus years experience supporting a SVP level executive.
- Outstanding Microsoft office skills including PowerPoint, Outlook Calendaring and e-mail, Word and Excel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail as well as ability to see the bigger picture.
- A proactive approach to supporting executives.
- Demonstrated ability to act with discretion when handling confidential matters.
- Experience working in a global organization.
- Strong work stability.
- BS Degree or equivalent experience