Account Administrator for Commercial Insurance
This excellent client company is seeking someone like you who has:
- As a commercial insurance professional, in this position, you will be responsible for managing and delivering all aspects of the client's insurance and risk management programs through prompt, accurate service to the client
- You will implement company strategy to provide the very best risk management program by analyzing the client's contracts for insurance coverage in order to negotiate with underwriters as needed for the optimum coverages
- Duties include preparation of certificates of insurance, negotiating additional coverage as required, manage client service work as well as review all expiring policies with your team and obtaining updated renewal information
- Preparing and presenting specifications to the underwriter, negotiate coverage and price, prepare proposals, place coverage and oversee any and all other aspects are part of the fast-paced environment of this busy and productive company.
Includes a very competitive starting salary up to $100,000/year, top rate benefits, ongoing training, education support.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Someone who has initiative with critical thinking abilities, someone who can make decisions
- Need a current P&C license, or the ability to get within a reasonable timeframe
- Would like at least 5 years of commercial insurance experience with at least 3 years experience in a retail insurance environment
For more details, contact Marlaine Aly, 206-365-7794