Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a first shift Business Analyst on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will be responsible for evaluating existing business processes, recommend and implement process improvements. Assist and/or lead resolving business process problems and serves as a resource for addressing daily production or process related issues. May include developing recommending and implementing pricing strategies, developing Order Fulfillment Process (OFP) processes and recommending master schedule changes.
· Develop global service part forecasts for newly adopted service parts using historical data, engineering and product support input, and product and component knowledge.
· Participate in and facilitate regularly scheduled meetings with representatives from product support, supply management, engineering and marketing to define service part requirements.
· Review service part forecasts and recommend adjustments to the forecast and ordering activity.
· Execute business activities in alignment with the Division processes, policies, and objectives.
· Manage the Order Fulfillment Process to ensure service part availability by developing, recommending and implementing strategies to meet the master schedule.
· Analyze metrics and data to improve business processes to improve overall customer experience with service part support performance.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Ability to analyze information and make trade-off decisions.
· Knowledge of Product Delivery Process.
· Supply base knowledge.
· Understanding of operations.
· Excel proficiency.
· Demonstrated team skills and written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to create and deliver status update presentations.
· Degree in a Business/Management discipline or equivalent experience.
· Degree in an Engineering/Technology discipline or equivalent experience.
· Degree in a Supply Management discipline or equivalent experience.
· Degree in an Accounting/Finance discipline or equivalent experience.
· Training specific to mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic machine systems and components.
· Experience in planning, organizing, and implementing engineering projects.
· Manufacturing and/or operations experience.
· Experience working in one or more operations support functions such as purchasing, warehousing, logistics, service parts management and procurement, etc.
· Experience purchasing, designing, and/or repairing mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic machine systems and components.
· Experience in use of statistical tools and techniques for quality management.
· Familiarity with mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic machine systems and components.
· Experience in service support environment.
· Project management skills.
· Proficiency with SAP and Microsoft Office suite.
· Proficiency generating reports from various data bases and computer systems.
· Data analytics and statistics.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!