Want to be a part of a global, high-tech company that is launching innovative solutions and experiencing phenomenal growth for themselves and their high performing employees? Enjoy working in an environment where integrity and excellence is valued and where people make the real difference?
If so, this is the position for you!
- Exciting entrepreneurial, family-oriented work environment with flexible work/life balance schedules
- Challenging and progressive career development
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent Health & Wellness programs
- Best practice PTO policies and paid holidays
- Open communication, informal recognition, and team-building events
- And much more to motivated, results-oriented individuals who want to make a real difference in their community and role!
As the Benefits and Compensation Manager you will design, recommend, and implement best practice compensation and benefit programs which will align to the organizational goals and budget.
- You will oversee the compliance of all Benefit Plans and lead the consolidation of all benefit programs to align to the overall organizational goals.
- You will work closely with the Broker to ensure all benefit program offerings are competitive and utilize state of the art practices to maintain or reduce cost.
- You will participate on the benefits committee as a lead for the HR team, providing recommendations for updates and/or changes to programs to remain competitive in the market
- You will manage the daily administration of all benefit plans, reconcile issues and frequently audit the compensation and benefit systems for accuracy
- You will lead the compensation planning and review process, which includes creating guidelines on benchmark data and innovative processes for the US and global entities
- You will lead the annual salary review process ensuring compliance and timeliness of completion
- You will be the liaison with the management teams to educate, facilitate and provide information on mid-year compensation reviews and increases
- Requires a Bachelor degree in Business, Accounting, HR, or equivalent experience required
- Benefit & Compensation and PHR certification preferred
- 3 – 7 years of direct management and/or advanced support experience with the ability to research, compile summaries and bring new fresh ideas forward
- Direct experience with leading and managing the day to day transaction items in all areas
- Proficient PC skills, experience with HRIS applications and ability to use “in-house” software programs
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data, detailed oriented and accurate in your work, organized, with ability to manage multiple projects efficiently and effectively
- Other Skills: Self-Directed & Motivated, Compliance Oriented, Excellent Communicator & Facilitator, Customer Service Oriented, ability to Influence decision makers and can handle Confidential matters with ease
Reports To : Director of Human Resources
Travel: Approximately 15 % (US Travel)