Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a first shift Apprenticeship Coordinator on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will schedule and perform all activities with the training and development of apprentices and trainees including delivery of courses, investigating needs related to defined educational plans, implementing training schedules, administering training facilities and recruiting of new trades and apprentices.
· Select apprentices for the dual education program.
· Plan and supervise the practical training and development of apprentices in the apprentice shop as well as in factory departments.
· Manage the apprentices while in the apprentice shop and provides work direction to apprentices working elsewhere in the factory.
· Consult with federal, state and community institutions regarding training matters.
· Manage and is responsible for the manufacture output of products and tooling for the Job Shop including delivery, quality and safety.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Familiarity with one or more of the following systems: mechanical, hydraulic, electrical.
· Knowledge of Learning and Development process including areas such as instructional skills, presentations skills, needs assessments, adult learning theory, curriculum developmental and other such related knowledge and skills.
· Knowledge of training processes, systematic training approach, and adult learning principles.
· Understanding of quality management principles, tools and processes.
· Knowledge of manufacturing processes and factory operations.
· Knowledge of manufacturing and/or distribution processes, quality, tooling, tool design, total preventative maintenance and facilities.
· Degree in a Human Resources discipline or equivalent experience.
· Degree in an Engineering / Technology discipline or equivalent experience.
· Work hours of 1st shift.
· Experience in training and development area involved in activities such as instruction, needs assessments, curriculum development, and other such related training and development. 4 – 7 years.
· Manufacturing and/or operations experience. 4 – 7 years.
· Supervisory experience, which includes placement, work direction and coaching. 4 - 7 years.
· Previous work experience in one or more of the following areas: electronics, mechanical or hydraulics. 4 – 7 years.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!